Ethelbert W. Bullinger

From: Phil (plong@e2.empirenet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 1996 - 18:25:50 EDT

>Ethelbert W. Bullinger's _Figures of Speech Used in the Bible._ Grand
>Rapids: Baker, 1968. pages 819-860.
                ^^^^

This gives the impression of a modern work, Bullinger wrote this aound the
turn of the century, if not a bit before. My copy is in storage so I cannot
check the actual publication date.

It's funny to see Bullinger in the company of Moule and Porter, most people
don't read beyond his Figures of Speech (which might be a good thing, Number
in Scripture and Witness of the Stars are a bit odd.)

Phil

When you cease to exist, then who will you blame?
http://www.empirenet.com/~plong/main.htm