phagocytic posters

From: Trevor Nicholls (tcn@inform.co.nz)
Date: Sun Jul 28 1996 - 20:04:34 EDT

David, is it technically possible to suppress messages that are cc'ed to
more than one location? Then we could continue our usual procedure of
replying to the poster of a message and cc'ing the list; and we would
be spared the like of personal correspondences on religious bigotry
whose crossposting is gradually engulfing all known respondents in the
entire world.

If there is a better solution, I'm all for it, but "something should be
done" because this list is in danger of being hijacked by fanatics.

Cheers

          Trevor Nicholls, Development Manager, InForm Group Ltd,
                  PO Box 1444, Wellington, New Zealand.
     Ph: +64 4 472 0996 Fax: +64 4 473 2407 Email: tcn@inform.co.nz