Re: Managing the List: Some kind of Joke?

From: J.D.F.=van=Halsema%BW_KG%TheoFilos@esau.th.vu.nl
Date: Tue Jul 30 1996 - 05:47:50 EDT

29 july David Marotta, the List Owner of B-Greek wrote:

>2. Should be able to call yourself an Evangelical Christian, or be
>very sympathetic to Evangelical Christians. There is no assumption of
>religious faith on the B-GREEK list. But the list has a lot of evangelical
etc

If the list owner had the intention of alienating this member of B-Greek (for
three years now) he did a good job.
Perhaps 'Christian' is enough? Or better still: 'being able to cope with a
great variety of issues, both academic non-academic'. That includes members
of a Jewish heritage too, I should say.
I propose we forget about this Board - stuff.

Greetings, Erik

Erik van Halsema |Junior Research Assistant Vrije Universiteit
j.d.f.van_halsema@esau.th.vu.nl |Faculty of Theology
jdfvh@dds.nl |De Boelelaan 1105,
http://huizen.dds.nl/~jdfvh |1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands