Need old b-greek archives (not in digest format)

From: Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 1996 - 18:06:32 EST

Does anybody have a complete set of mails from b-greek that goes way back? I
have mails going back to March 15th, 1996, but I don't have anything before
then.

I want to add these to the archives. That means that I need a copy *without*
personal correspondence in it. My own copies are all messed up because I
correspond with other people on the list and throw it into the same folder.
Those of you who are lurkers might have the best archives!

Please don't just mail me the archives, contact me first so that I only get
*one* set. But please *do* contact me if you have been saving all your
b-greek mails!

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie