Re: Romans 6:5 ALLA KAI THS ANASTASEWS ESOMEQA

From: Edward Hobbs (EHOBBS@WELLESLEY.EDU)
Date: Sun Apr 20 1997 - 13:27:30 EDT

Carl,
        Thanks for a fine answer! I just read both Q and A, and couldn't
resist sending off a supplement to your right-on wisdom.

        On one point you guessed wrong:

>>(A2) Presumably Zerwick has a copy of the Latin edition of his grammar. And
>>if it was indeed printed and published, as would appear likely, my guess is
>>that there are copies of it sitting on shelves somewhere, more likely in
>>Europe than in North America, and it's not very likely a participant on
>>this list has one close at hand.

        It is about three feet from my right hand, as is his (Latin)
Analysis. Both have been re-published often by the Pontifical Biblical
Institute.

Edward