Acts 8.27, Thank you

From: Jim Oxford (JOxford@easy.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 12:40:06 EDT

Carl,

Thanks for the email. As always, I have benefited from your comments. I
have spoken with my friend and she asked me to send you her thanks as well.

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, could you please at your convenience
answer this question: Are there any instances that are grammatically
correct where a pronoun can disagree in number with its antecedent?
Somewhere deep in my memory I recollect being told that or having read
that. Perhaps I'm confusing this with neuter plural nouns taking singular
verbs. Anyway, thanks again.

regards,

jim