Aspect, etc.

From: Sara R. Johnson (srjo@uhura.cc.rochester.edu)
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 14:48:06 EDT

I have been trying to follow the endlessly permutating discussion of
aspect, with some interest, but must confess myself hopelessly lost. =) I
know all the usual reference grammars, and plan to do much reading this
summer. But could someone post, in very brief form, a short list of books
that discuss recent theoretical developments in the discussion of aspect in
Greek? I have seen several names fly by in the discussion but have lost
track of who's who, and what might be appropriate reading for an aspect
newbie such as myself. ;-)

Many thanks --

Sara R. Johnson
Visiting Assistant Professor