Re: Greek Texts

From: David L. Moore (dvdmoore@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue May 27 1997 - 16:06:36 EDT

Larry Hartman wrote:

>ANyone know where I can find a site that has NT Greek Texts written in
>Windows fonts which I can download from? Trying to get my computer set
>up more proeprly for studying the languages...

        WinGreek fonts (shareware) come with a utility that takes CCAT Greek
texts and changes them to their Windows font which works in most Windows
word processors. Most any good internet search engine should help you
locate both of these.

Hope this is helpful,
David Moore

David L. Moore
Miami, Florida, USA
Southeastern Spanish District of the A/G Dept. of Education
E-mail: dvdmoore@ix.netcom.com
Home Page: http://members.aol.com/dvdmoore