Introduction

From: SandraSeton (sseton@mail.waypt.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 01:54:53 EDT

Hello,

My name is Sandra Seton, I live in Washington State, and I just recently
subscribed to this email listing.

I have found it very interesting, and have learn several things that I have
added
to my own reasearch. I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and always wanting
to learn more about the Bible. Also at the present I am studying"The
History of the Bible". The name of my manuscript is "How we got the Bible
in English.

My research begins in 98AD until the 1950's. I have researched an enormous
amount of History Books and MSS and LXX. I would really appreciate any info
or any advice to make my endeavor not so overwhelming with roads in every
direction.

I have found it hard to focus on one thing. Because so much happened
during that period of time. I am also looking for an editor who would ve
able to edit
my manuscript, which I will make a webpage out of and possibly a book.

You all seem to be a very close group that knows each other individually.
I hope that one day I will be more of a part.

Sincerely,

Sandra Seton
sseton@waypt.com