Re: Thiering Conjecture

From: Lance Crimm (Lance_Crimm@daystar.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 09:50:36 EDT

Mail*Link(r) Remote RE>Thiering Conjecture
I believe there are other means which are far superior to explaining
come of the English translation conflicts from the GNT. Her
conjecture is certainly ludicrous when examining the facts, both
biblical and extrabiblical such as the records of Josephus the
historian, among others.
Her conjecture would have to be classified as "occult." I say this
since it nullifies the death and resurrection of Christ which is
the very essence of Christianity. Without it we are doomed.
Two wives adds futher to the insane heresy. I recommend steering
away from such ideas and focusing our lives and full attentions
on how we can serve our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

In His precious name,
Lance