goodbye and thanks

From: Paul Zellmer (pzellmer@ix21.ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 1997 - 07:23:43 EDT

Dear b-greek and b-hebrew friends,

I am signing off for a few years as we return for another four year term
in the Philippines in about five hours. Thank all of you for the
insights and ideas that you have given during the last year.

Because of costs and the relatively remote location in which I work, it
is not worthwhile for me to keep this ISP account. Those of you who
want to write me, please use zellmer@faith.edu.ph Please keep the
messages short, though. I have to use long distance to connect, and the
Philippine system forces me to use a slow, slow baud rate.

Thanks again, and God's blessings on you.

Paul