Re: Josephus' Antiquities text on CD Rom?

From: Jeffrey Gibson (jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 04 1997 - 22:58:07 EDT

On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, Steven Cox wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a CD Rom of
> Josephus' Antiquities? (not in English - that is
> available from Sage)
>
> Failing that is there an affordable (under $100)
> paper text in print that anyone can recommend?

To my knowledge, Josephus in Greek is only "available" on the TLG. The
Whiston translation can be downloaded from the web (from the
non-canonical homepage at Wheaton, I believe). The complete works can
be had from Hendrickson for around $20, but again, this is the Whiston
version. Surely the Greek/English version in the Loeb, despite being
muti-volumed, is less than $100?

Jeffrey Gibson
jgibson@acfsysv.roosevelt.edu