Re: EXOUSIA (was "Re: Greek Help")

From: Ben Crick (ben.crick@argonet.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 27 1997 - 13:16:20 EDT

On Tue 26 Aug 97 (20:39:40), cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu wrote:
> I'm not sure that this got through to B-Greek the way Larry had the
> "cc" formulated, so I'm forwarding it.

 It got through fine, Carl. I admire your patience with these Watchtower slaves
 like lakr and bakl who lurk here, like vultures ready to gobble up anything
 that is grist to their particular mill. (sorry, mixed metaphor). Like the
 dogs under the table, eating the scraps of "children's bread" that fall...

 My earnest prayer for JWs is that they will be saved before they lead any more
 good folk astray. They wreak such havoc on the fringes of the true churches.

 But enough of this polemic.

 There is no need to use "CC" or to address posts to individuals. Anything
 posted to b-greek gets seen by all who are subscribed to b-greek or digest.
 It is tedious getting two copies of so many people's posts!

 Yours ever in Christ,

--
 Revd Ben Crick, BA Bristol, 1963 (hons in Theology)
 <ben.crick@argonet.co.uk>