Machen Redivivus

From: Chris A Vlachos (chreemann@juno.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 1997 - 18:39:31 EDT

        Although it has made for profitable reading, I didn't mean for my
question about a revision (resuscitation?) of Machen to open up a debate
about the merits of his text. I was merely asking if the rumor of an
upcoming revision of Machen was true.

        Has any one heard from reliable sources that Machen is, in fact,
being revised? If so, who is publishing it and when is it due to be
released? I ask because I am working on a project and would like to have
current bibliographical information if possible.

Thanks!

Chris Alex Vlachos
Instructor of NT Greek
Utah Institute for Biblical Studies