Re: BG-Netiquette--please note

From: James H. Vellenga (jhv0@mailhost.viewlogic.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 1997 - 09:25:18 EDT

Carl,

Thanks again for your clarity, compassion, and concern. The
BG Staff has had a lot to deal with in the last week or two,
and it finally occurred to me over the week-end that I should
be praying for you and Edward in particular, and so I have --
and also for some of the more persistently resistant posters.

All the best,
Jim V.

And P.S., thanks for your response on Rom 12.3. The Philippians
passage is in fact one of my favorites; in encapsulates what
I might describe as a personal philosophy of "ameliorationism".

Regards,
j.v.