Re: Another Little Greek question

From: Cal Redmond (calred@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 1997 - 13:36:35 EST

Jane,

One suggestion would be for you to look at a current edition of Frederick
Danker's book, Multipurpose Tools for Bible Study. I have a 1970 edition
which was published by Concordia Publishing House, St. Louis.

This has an entire chapter on the Nestle text, although dated to the 25th
edition, which explains essentially everything you see on the page on the
Nestle-Aland text. There has been a more recent edition of Danker's work, I
believe from the 1990's, which might be geared to a more current edition of
the Nestle text. I have not yet seen a copy of the newer edition of
Danker's work.

You may want to look for the appropriate chapter in the library at Fuller if
you can locate the book.

Cal Redmond
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary