Re: AV/TR debate

From: Carlton Winbery (winberyc@popalex1.linknet.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 1997 - 11:17:25 EST

>Anything on line? This issue keeps cropping up with a few of my students.
>
>Pete Phillips
>

>List members:
>
>I have become interested in the KJ/TR/Critical Text issue. Can anyone
>direct me to quality current material (books, articles, etc.)?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ted Mann/Michigan

You might try some of these sites. Some are critical of the KJV Only
people and some are pro KJV Only. The last six or seven relate to the TR
and other texts used for translation. In that group is an article by Dan
Wallace critical of some of the methods and rhetoric of the MT folks. I
have not checked all of them lately to see if they are still on the web.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/jrm/kjv.htm

 http://ebicom.net/~breid/ref.txt

http://www.concentric.net/~Rcamp/kjvcontroversy.htm

http://www.calweb.com/~kwdavids/preserve_word.html (reasonable critique)