Biblical Discourse Analysis Web Site

From: Bruce Terry (terry@bible.acu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 16:14:56 EST

This is to announce the posting of a new web site of interest to many on
the B-Greek mailing list. I have recently begun work on a Biblical Discourse
Analysis web site. The URL is:

http://bible.acu.edu/discourse

At present it contains only links to bibliography (both mine and SIL's),
information on peak, and van Dijk's web site. Watch the site for future
additions. If you have possible contributions, please e-mail me at the
address below. If you have questions about this, reply to me directly as I am
not currently a subscriber to B-Greek.

Bruce Terry E-MAIL: terry@bible.acu.edu
ACU Box 29426 Phone: 915/674-3759
Abilene, Texas 79699 Fax: 915/674-3769