Re: Ephesians 1:11,14

From: Randy Leedy (RLEEDY@bju.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 15 1997 - 09:17:51 EST

In examining my email this morning, I see that I received no incoming
mail after 8:00 yesterday morning. Our email service has been
somewhat erratic of late, and I apologize if my post this morning
does not take into account list activity subsequent to Edward's post
to which I replied. Whether my outgoing mail is working I do not
know; these messages may not reach the list for days, in which case I
apologize yet further for the delay, though not for the substance.

Randy Leedy
RLeedy@bju.edu
Monday, Dec. 15, 9:15a.m.