Re: The article for abstract nouns

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Wed Dec 31 1997 - 16:05:16 EST

Thanks for your informative reply, Wes! I'm really glad you are getting
involved in this discussion - you have always been irenic and informed even
when things can be controversial.

I hope that my raising this question won't result in flame wars or some of
the abuses we've seen in the past. I have my zapper already armed in case
that sort of garbage breaks out...

In the meantime, let's get as much informed and informative discussion out
there as possible, so that if it *does* burst into flames, we will have
learned what we can before we have to ditch the topic ;->

Jonathan

jonathan@texcel.no
Texcel Research
http://www.texcel.no