Re: Acts 2:38

From: Raziel 613 (Raziel613@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 1998 - 00:29:29 EST

In a message dated 98-01-07 22:23:41 EST, I wrote:

<<
 <My primary question is whether EIS AFESIN TWN hAMARTWN hUMWN can <modify
BAPTISQHTW hEKASTOS hUMWN or whether it can only modify <METANOHSATE. I have
been told that since BAPTISQHTW is a third person <SINGULAR imperative aorist
passive it cannot be modified by EIS AFESIN TWN <
<hAMARTWN hUMWN because BAPTISQHTW doesn't agree with the phrase in p

<SNIP> etc

I just went back and looked through the archives and found that there has been
a whole lot of discussion on this verse in the past. Sorry about that. Please
ignore my question as there is already plenty to chew on in the archives.

Thanks,

James Maeser