Re: Help: I need basic Greek exercises

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 20:35:50 EST

At 08:10 PM 1/9/98 EST, Rachelsj wrote:

>I teach Greek to junior high students and would like to get my hands on some
>good basic photocopiable exercises with an answer key for beginning Greek
>students. Is there one you suggest I buy or do you have some simple
exercises
>you have created which you wouldn't mind sharing if I sent you a postage paid
>envelope?

Here are two possibilities:

1. Hewitt's grammar has an answer key.
2. You could use the exercises from my "Little Greek 101" web site, listed
in my signature. The answers for most of these exercises are found in the
Bible itself.

I'm sure others will offer more possiblities.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons