Re: Quotations from the OT (including Ecclesiastes) in the NT

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 06:42:31 EST

May I suggest that, rather than do attachments, you use a transliteration
scheme? All of your cited material came through as illegible gobbledygook
in my mailer (Eudora Pro), which usually does a pretty job of converting
stuff into ASCII that's legible. It simply does not ordinarily work to
paste a Greek or Hebrew text from an electronic file directly into an ASCII
text file. This looked like an interesting communication, but it fails to
communicate.