Re: New Book

From: GregStffrd (GregStffrd@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 1998 - 22:35:18 EST

Dear Carl:

<< Thanks very much, I'll be interested, although it will be a while before I
 have a chance to take a serious look at it. The address is right. I've done
 some more thinking about John 1:1 lately, but perhaps I ought to wait until
 I see what you've done.

 Regards, Carl

Yes, I can imagine you must be quite busy. The discussion (in Chapter 7)
addresses all the issues that have recently (and not so recently) been brought
up on b-Greek, and there is also an Appendix on anarthrous, singular-number
count-noun predicates with nonparticipial forms of EINAI in John. It contains
what I hope will prove to be a useful chart compiled by Al Kidd who has
recently contributed to this discussion on b-Greek.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on John 1:1 when time permits, and I
hope to contribute more to b-Greek now that the book is done. I'll send it
tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Greg