Re: Matthew 28:19

From: Carl William Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 13:14:43 EST

After sending off my last message complaining about "disciple" used as a
verb, I've checked a dictionary and see it there as a verb (and this is
neither a very new nor a very good dictionary), so I guess it's I who am
out of touch with common parlance--evidently the verb "disciple" is
current in some denominations as it is not in mine. My apologies!

(314) 935-4018