Re: Simon Magus Repentance

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 06:20:39 EST

One of our esteemed classics professors pointed out to me that what is missing
from the last clause of Acts 8:24 in Codex Bezae is a connecting particle
(e.g., DE). This raises a question in my mind about the syntax of the relative
clause. A relative clause that is embedded within another clause needs no
connecting particle, but a relative clause that follows a well formed K. Greek
clause should be introduced by a connecting particle. Is this a fair statement
of the situation?

My previous question:

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew