Re: BOANHRGHS

From: John M. Moe (John.M.Moe-1@tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 06:18:26 EST

Jim,

I'm not sure just how much of your response was jest, but I don't believe the
nickname is intended to describe the characteristics of "these boys' daddy"
any more than SOB in English is intended to describe a person's mother. As
SOB is a nasty way to call a person a dog, so, I believe, this nickname is
intended to say that "these boys" act as if they were the offspring of thunder
(whatever image that my have been intended to bring to mind).

Thanks!

John M. Moe