Re: digest

From: Noel Maddy (ncm@biostat.hfh.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 15:44:00 EST

[getting the digest while subscribed to the non-digest list]

> It happens to me too.....

Well, I'm subscribed to the digest, and it seems like I'm getting old
digests included in the current digests, so it looks like the old
digests are getting fed back into the main list.

Could someone who's on the main list and getting the undesired digests
check out the headers? You'd probably be able to figure out who's
reflecting the digest back to the main list from the headers...

--
      "The world's biggest Internet database in the country."
                                       - Trading Times radio ad