Re: ACTS-L

From: Greg Bloomquist (bloomquist@sprint.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 07 1998 - 09:18:36 EST

If you are interested in participating in ACTS-L, please send me a request (or
if you wish to do so IMpersonally, you may send it to
LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UOTTAWA.CA, though it will come to me anyway). I ask
prospective participants to include a few words about why they are interested
in the scholarly study of Acts and/or Luke's Gospel, and to ensure that their
first and last names accompany the request.

Mark O'Brien wrote:

> I seem to recall mention of this list on Acts before... can anyone perhaps
> provide me with further info.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> M.
>
> -----
> "When we consider a book, we mustn't ask ourselves what it says but what it
> means."
> -- Brother William of Baskerville
> (Umberto Eco, "The Name of the Rose")
> -----
> Rev. Mark B. O'Brien
> Assoc. Pastor, Subiaco Church of Christ, Western Australia
> Lecturer, South Perth Christian College, Western Australia
>
> markus@upnaway.com

Attachment converted: Hard Disk:vcard.vcf (TEXT/TBB6) (00056990)