RE: nt humor.

From: Peter Phillips (p.m.phillips@cliff.shef.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 07 1998 - 09:59:13 EST

I don't agree that we limit ourselves on b-greek to what the Bible reveals
of Jesus. Surely on b-greek we limit ourselves to discussion of the text.
 The Bible reveals one Jesus to me and evidently another Jesus to several
other people. What matters here is what the original Greek means - how we
then decide how that relates to a historical/eternal being is immaterial.
 Get the Greek right whether it refers to a camel, a rope or a saviour!
 And then discuss the theology in housegroup!!!

Pete Phillips