Re: Greek Fonts

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Fri Feb 13 1998 - 07:32:35 EST

At 11:17 PM 2/12/98 -0500, Theodore H. Mann wrote:
>Greetings:
>
> Can someone tell me if it is possible to locate a GNT online that uses
>Greek fonts instead of transliteration? Thanks.

For that, you want sofware that manages the fonts for you. Either Bible
Companion Software or the Online Bible have freely downloadable versions
that have the Textus Receptus (with no diacritics). Obviously, they would
like you to buy the version that has a UBS 3rd with the full Greek fonts...

Here's the web site for Bible Companion:

        http://wwww.biblecompanionsoftware.com

Hope this helps,

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com