B-Greek Bible Software Functionality

From: Troy A. Griffitts (troy@crosswire.org)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 08:26:44 EST

With the recent interest of the members of B-Greek, we have incorporated
into the latest release of our free Bible software package, a function
written by one of your members, William Dicks.

The feature allows a user to cut from our Greek module and paste as
B-Greek Transliteration.

Thanks to William Dicks for doing a superb job with this functionality.
We hope to see the benefits of the functions that were written in many
new features in the near future.

Current users will need only to update by obtaining and installing the
current BibleCS.zip file from the Common Software section on our website
at:

http://www.crosswire.org

or FTP at:

ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/frontend/win32/

Suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.

        -Troy A. Griffitts.
CrossWire Bible Society
http://www.crosswire.org
Committed to bringing free, quality, Bible software study tools to new
generations.