Photos

From: Burt Rozema (Burt.Rozema@trnty.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 16:20:59 EST

Colleagues:

Can someone suggest to me a source for color photographs of NT
manuscripts? I recently saw a color photo in a magazine that very
nicely brought the look of papyrus (P75). But there was no photo
credit. The affect of seeing it in color vs a black and white like
Metzger, for example, was quite striking. My interest is not in any
particular mss, just a sample of papyri, uncials, and minuscules for
second year Greek students to get a flavor of reading them, but in
living color.

Any suggestions?

--
Burt

Burton J. Rozema Vice President for Academic Affairs Trinity Christian College 6601 W. College Dr. Palos Heights, IL 60463 work phone: (708) 239-4760 work fax: (708) 239-3986 e-mail: Burt.Rozema@trnty.edu