Rev 22:17--who ERCOU?

From: Trevor M Peterson (spedrson@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 06:09:22 EST

Greetings,

If this has already been addressed, I apologize--someone just point me in
the right direction for the archives, and I'll go back to lurking.

Are there any structural or grammatical indicators that would explain the
recipients of the imperatives in Rev 22:17? I'm thinking specfically
here of the two ERCOU's. (The others are pretty straightforward, or so
it seems.) Contextually, it seems to be a tough call, since both the
idea of the Lord's coming and the invitation for the thirsty to come are
expressed.

Trevor Peterson
M.Div. Candidate
Capital Bible Seminary
Lanham, MD

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]