Sentence Diagramming BETA To Begin

From: Mike Griffin (griffo@isomedia.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 19:47:09 EST

Last November I sent out a feeler to see if anyone would use a software
program specifically designed for diagramming sentences if it were
available, many of you responded that you would be interested. I stated in
the previous memo that my Greek professor believed strongly in diagramming
the structure of the biblical text, and I agree it is very useful and plan
to use

Well, I've been working a couple of hours each night and I am now ready to
take names of those interested in testing "Exegesis", and Windows 95 and
Windows NT program written specifically for sentence diagramming. I still
have some testing/debugging to do before the BETA is released. I plan to
release it on or around April 2nd. Exegesis can be used free of charge by
anyone.

=

Please respond to directly to me if you're interested. Avoid replying to
all to keep the group traffic down.

 griffo@isomedia.com

Hope to hear from some of you.

PS: The macintosh isn't completely out of the question, but I cannot do it
for this first release.