Greek text online???

From: Joseph A. Weaks (fccspear@ren.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 12:49:26 EST

Colleagues,
I wish to begin studies on Patristic Greek writings. I have searched for
Greek texts online and have found nothing except the Perseus project which
is classical texts only. I would delight in Greek e-texts in any form: on
web display (as Perseus), available for ftp, gopher. Is it a matter of
typing them in? Perhaps a Scholar in Greece has begun scanning somewhere.
I wish to obtain texts such as Clement to do analysis.

Any help appreciated,
Joe

Joseph A. Weaks
Minister of the Word
First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Spearman, TX
mailto:fccspear@ren.net
"Let unity be our polar star." -GMP KT