Electronic Textus Receptus with accents/breathing marks & DTP software for interlinear layout

From: p_lutze (p_lutze@friko3.onet.pl)
Date: Sat Feb 28 1998 - 14:42:20 EST

Kind Regards to every reader of Biblical Greek.

My name is Pawel Lutze, I live in Kwidzyn, Poland and am interested in finding answers to the following questions:

1. Is there any available electronic version of Textus Receptus that would include breathing marks and accents? It may be whatever edition, but I am most interested in Scrivener's recreation of the text that underlied KJV.

2. Is there any Windows software that would allow for interlinear type arrangment with words in the Greek line being LINKED to the corresponding words in the other language and not to the other words in the Greek line (as it is done in all popular wordprocessors)? An example of such ability is WordPerfect command \STACK in its equation editor that allows having a number of words linked together and positioned one above another. However one cannot prepare a longer work in an equation editor.

I have searched the Internet for the last week, but have not got satisfying results. If somebody could point me to the right path it would be appreciated.

Grace and peace to all who love the Lord Jesus Christ.

Pawel Lutze
e-mail p_lutze@friko3.onet.pl