Need help about: DIELHLUQOTA TOUS OURANOUS.. (Hebr 4,14)

From: CKlaiber@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 23 1998 - 08:32:56 EST

In Heb 4,14 the author speaks about the ARXIEREA MEGA DIELHLUQOTA TOUS
OURANOUS:
What does it mean?
a) The ascension of Christ (i.e. also the ressurection?)
b) His entrance in the heavenly temple as ARXIEREUS - through the curtain, for
the atonement of the world.
c) His incarnation (descendit de coelis...)
d) A plain statement about the Dignity of Christ: Christ is more important
than any other heavenly creature
e) ....

Any suggestions from the wise people on this list?
A quick answer would be very helpful, becaus I have to preach about this text
next sunday.

Thank you very much!

Christoph Klaiber, Pastor
United Methodist Church Weissach
Germany (sorry for mistakes in my English)