Greek Anthropology

From: Richard Lindeman (richlind@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Mar 02 1998 - 16:33:57 EST

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I was reading in Eph 6:6 the
other day and came across the KJV translation of YUXHS as "heart". I know I
have seen this somewhere before - but what I am interested in is a rundown
on greek anthropology in contrast to modern english anthropology terms. In
other words, where will
I find a listing of anthropological terms such as head, heart, eye, hand,
bowels, etc... and a comparison of their usage and understanding between
Biblical Greek and modern English?

Thank You,

Rich Lindeman