ENTOS

From: John Reece (jonree@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 09:24:06 EST

I need to find out (and have only an old LSJ as a resource) whether or
not ENTOS was ever used in any extra-biblical literature in the sense of
"among" or "in the midst of" a plural number of entities. Any response
on or off list will be greatly appreciated.

A click on my URL below will quickly reveal the reason for my question.
And if anyone would like to counter the direction in which I am inclined
in the exegesis therein, an effective way to do so would be to find and
send me a cititation of any use of ENTOS in extra-biblical literature in
the sense indicated above. I am trying to avoid being guilty of
selective use of evidence (or any other exegetical fallacy).

John
John Reece
Manor Hills, North Carolina, USA
http://home.earthlink.net/~jonree/