Return of B-Greek

From: Theodore H. Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 17:02:18 EST

        I am thrilled to be receiving B-Greek postings again!! I must
have missed the notification that it was going to be shut down. (Was
there a notification?) I thought perhaps I had inadvertently been
eliminated from the list, and I kept trying to resubscribe. Finally
someone informed me about the shutdown. Whew! That was close! Whoever
was responsible, please don't do that to me again; the old ticker can't
take it.

Ted

Dr. Theodore "Ted" H. Mann
Orchard Lake, Michigan
thmann@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]