Re: TI POIEITE LUONTES (Mk. 11:5)

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 07 1998 - 06:00:52 EST

I really don't know whether this by now belated response is worth the effort. I tried to send this for the first time Thursday night before I left North Carolina, but couldn't get a network connection. I tried to send it last night from home in St. Louis and it bounced, I know not why. I'll try once more.