Book of Adam and Eve

From: Steven Cox (scox@ns1.chinaonline.com.cn.net)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 05:44:56 EST

I know I ought to be subscribed to IOUDAIOS for this sort of question
(sorry) but this is a question re greek text query. Does anyone know if
the pseudepigraph Book of Adam and Eve (eg. as ed. Malan 1882) is extant
in a greek version, and if so the dating of MSS, and availabilty of editions.

To prevent me diverting b-greek with this sort of question again, where
can I find a good compendium of up to date information on apocryphae
and pseudepigraphae that would include comprehensive info on extant Greek
texts/MSS.

Many thanks
Steven