Programs stressing Biblical Languages

From: James P. Ware (jw44@evansville.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 08:51:39 EST

Dear Fellow B-Greekers

I hope this inquiry is appropriate for this forum. I can't think of a
better group of people to ask. I know a college student who feels a
vocation to missionary Bible translation. She is therefore interested in
pursuing a program at a seminary or divinity school concentrating heavily
on the Biblical Languages. If anyone knows of programs which would be
especially suitable for her, I would greatly appreciate it if you could
share this information with me (whether off-list or on).

Jim Ware