Re: Matthew 21.7

From: Theodore H. Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 22:37:00 EDT

>Regarding the thread dealing with Matthew 21.7, Dr. Goodacre responded
to Carlton Winbery:

>But I think you are right that this is not a b-greek question -- perhaps
more obviously Synoptic-L.

I don't see why this isn't a B-Greek question. It dealt with the
appropriate translation of a passage from the NT, and I was quite
interested. I wish you would continue the debate.

Best wishes,

Ted

Dr. Theodore "Ted" H. Mann
Orchard Lake, Michigan
thmann@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]