Re: Common-sense aorist

From: dalmatia@eburg.com
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 11:46:33 EDT

Carl W. Conrad wrote:

> I want to call a final halt to this thread now, because I suspect it has
> become boring to some (if not all) who are still reading it, and because I
> think that the very different views of the Greek verb that you have
> presented and that I still continue to hold have been stated about as fully
> as they can be.

Hello Carl ~

Agreed! My apologies for the post I sent following yours two days ago
~ A spirited further defense of this thread in response to an aorist
question... I had not yet read the post above prior to posting mine.
We 'crossed in the mail' ... To my dismay.

Thank-you for your forbearance with me...

George