Re: Wallace (indexes)

From: JFantin (JFantin@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 12 1998 - 19:01:18 EDT

B-greek,

In a previous post, Greg wrote:

> I am sure the index is good, but I believe it can be downloaded somewhere.
> Either edition will have the same value in terms of its discussion of
Sharp's
> rule.

Yes, the only difference (beside very minor non-content corrections) in the
two printings (there is no new "edition") is the addition of two indexes
(Greek word and subject). The last I heard was that CBD purchased the
remaining copies of the first printing. I do not know what the availability
is now. Note, both printing contain the scripture index.

The indexes can be downloaded from W. Mounce's page:

http://www.teknia.com/teknia/books/wallace.html

Joe Fantin