Re: Parsing help

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 14:57:47 EDT

At 13:55 21/04/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Randy:
>
>If you are looking at books two tools you may want to look at are:
>
>Friberg, Barbara, and Timothy Friberg. _Analytical Greek New
>Testament._Grand Rapids: Baker, 1981.
>
>Han, Nathan E. _A Parsing Guide to the Greek New Testament._Scottsdale,
>Pennsylvania: Herald Press, 1971.
>
>If you are looking at computer software:
>
>BibleWorks by Hermeneutika
>
>Logos 2.0 Bible Software Level 4 by Logos

Kevin:

Are you forgetting:

Zerwick, Max and Grosvenor, Mary _A Grammatical Analysis of the Greek New
Testament_ Pontifical Biblical Institute, Rome [ my edition is dated 1988
but AFAIK there is a later one ]

And for computer use, surely one cannot overlook:

Bible Windows: Silver Mountain Software http://www.silvermnt.com

Regards,
Maurice

Maurice A. O'Sullivan

Confucius said: "To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study
is dangerous."
Analects 2:15