Either/Or

From: Justin Johnson (JustinJ_tsp@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 19:22:01 EDT

I thought that Either/Or was written in Danish :). I learned Koine Greek
while in seminary and have recently been teaching myself Attic Greek. I am
learning through the JACT course which comes with a Greek reader. As I go
through the reader, I find myself laughing and curious as to what is going
to happen next. For this reason, I would suggest to others that reading
other Greek literature can be enjoyable. I am not saying that the NT
reading is not pleasurable but it is nice to read other works besides the
NT. One benefit of reading other Greek works, is that it has helped my NT
reading. Well that's my two cents worth.

Peace in Him
Justin Johnson

P.S. Jim West, You really bring this list to life. I really enjoy reading
some of your responses, often times with a big smile!!