Re: Searching

From: dalmatia@eburg.com
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 11:11:41 EDT

Pete Phillips wrote:

> I am sorry that this is not specifically a question on a text but does anybody know whether I can do a TLG search via the Internet. I want to find out all occasions that the specific form EN ARXHi appears in Greek Literature. Any ideas?

I am very interested as well, plus EN hH ARCH. [For comparason] The
lack of an article in John 1:1 seems to take this 'beginning' into the
dimensionless ongoingness of time that divides past from future. I
would be interested in seeing if it is used elsewhere as a clear
reference to the beginning of a specific event 'in' time.

George